Content Editor Associate, New Delhi
Opera is seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented and experienced Content Editor Associate. This position is full-time and will be based in Delhi NCR, India. The ideal candidate will have a passion for news and digital content. A background in the digital media industries is a must.
The Content Editor will deliver relevant, personalized news, as well as helping our users discover new content. The candidate is also expected to have a wide network in the media industry, strong sense about the news, Basis for traditional and new media journalism, have passion for apps and be a self-starter.
Opera offers a positive, fun and international work atmosphere where you can make a difference! This is your chance to shape the future of our products and brand – join us at the heart of all things Opera.
· Work closely with engineers to provide feedback for machine learning.
· Deal with basic task like collecting news sources, extracting keywords, labeling samples.
· Track the latest news, curating and making sure the hottest news and topics are in the CMS.
· Track, understand and categorize different news sources.
· Push breaking news and trending topics in all Opera's news products.
· Work across Opera teams and offices to support companywide projects and initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Literature or related field.
· Passion and knowledge for news and mobile apps.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in digital media.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience with CMS; advanced editing skills.
· Ability to adjust rapidly to shifting deadlines and priorities.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hindi and English.
· Data analysis skills.
· Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented under pressure.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours, can accept to work on night shift or weekend.
Please send us your resume and cover letter