Content Editor Manager, Indonesia
· Work closely with engineers to provide feedback for machine learning.
· Track the latest news, curating and making sure the hottest news and topics are in the CMS.
· Develop contacts and conduct regular outreach to partners.
· Track, understand and categorize different news sources.
· Push breaking news and trending topics in all Opera’s news products.
· Work across Opera teams and offices to support companywide projects and initiatives.
· Manage editorial tasks while also mentoring and supervising editors.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Literature or related field.
· Passion and knowledge for news and mobile apps.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital media.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience with CMS; advanced editing skills.
· Ability to adjust rapidly to shifting deadlines and priorities.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Indonesian and English.
· Data analysis skills.
· Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Ability to work alternative hours.