Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA
AdColony is a mobile video advertising company whose proprietary Instant-Play™ technology serves razor sharp, full-screen video ads instantly in HD across its network of iOS and Android apps, eliminating the biggest pain points in mobile video advertising: long load times and grainy, choppy video. As a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform, AdColony works with both Fortune 500 brands and more than half of the top grossing publishers in the App Store. The company’s reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. AdColony’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize monetization while gaining insight needed to continuously optimize content and advertising offerings. AdColony was listed in the 2013 and 2014 Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America list. To learn more about AdColony, visit www.adcolony.com.
AdColony is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to drive innovation, build and launch new products and solutions. This Sr. PM will report to our VP of Product Management and will be based in our San Mateo, CA location.
- Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
- Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Manage and grow our mobile advertising solutions by identifying new opportunities, developing strategies and executing upon those strategies for our customers.
- Partner with internal advertising sales and marketing teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit customers and our advertising clients.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 + years in product management
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Digital and/or advertising industry experience
- The candidate should be comfortable with the differences between Mobile Web and Mobile in-app capabilities, the Mobile/Video related IAB/MRC standards, the main technological differences between desktop and mobile as it relates to advertising.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use advanced statistical tools to create insights to make our product better
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable operating in an environment that can involve ambiguity
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience in mobile SDKs, ad quality and mobile measurement standards
- Experience handling complex data analyses.