Department: Opera Mediaworks
New York, NY
Opera Mediaworks is the largest mobile advertising and marketing platform in the world, reaching an audience of 1.2 billion consumers globally. We help clients deliver innovative brand experiences that evoke emotion and deliver real outcomes fueled by data, technology and creativity. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands and more than 85% of the world’s top grossing mobile publishers, we are an essential advertising and monetization platform to drive meaningful results on mobile. Known for our exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, our global performance advertising business and our extensive ad SDK footprint in the Top 1000 apps worldwide, we are passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera ASA, Opera Mediaworks is a global organization with 24 offices worldwide.
As the Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for forecasting and classifying our inventory. The right candidate for this role would be a self-motivated and a highly detail oriented individual with a background in forecasting and inventory management.
This position will sit in Opera’s New York, NY office and will report to the Senior Director of Client Services who is also based in San Mateo.
- Participate in DealDesk inventory approval flow ensuring expected SLA/turnaround times
- Maintain very tight turn around times on avails deliverables
- Update Weekly Unused Inventory Tool used by the Account Management team
- Update Weekly US Brand Avails data used by Sales Planning team
- Onboarding new supply into OMAX
- Ongoing classification of all platform supply including AdMarvel, AdColony & Apollo in the future
- Regular audits of SSPs supply to ensure proper classification and coordinating corrective actions with other internal and external team
- Providing Platform Avails / inventory data for various requirements (OMAX, Platform, Programmatic, DSP mapping, top 200, etc)
- BS degree
- 2+ years of digital advertising inventory and/or campaign management experience
- Strong Excel Skills, pivot tables and vlookups are a strong bonus!
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a client facing type of role
- Self-driven and highly detail oriented individual that thrives in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills a plus
- Technical aptitude or knowledge of digital advertising