Sales Manager Indonesia
Department: Sales & Marketing
Opera seeks a Sales Manager based in Jakarta to join our Asia sales team.
Opera’s Asia sales team covers India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam and is now expanding into new geographies. We work on multiple products targeting Opera’s carrier partners and advertisers in the region.
- Sell Opera's mobile brand advertising and performance solutions to agencies and advertisers from concept through to execution.
- Identify and map prospective customers in order to meet revenue targets.
- Service agency/direct customers extensively.
- Create awareness of Opera with brand managers & digital agencies.
- Increase penetration of the customer base across categories.
- Create the right pipeline mix of short and long sales-cycle customers regularly.
- Meet the revenue forecast.
- Minimum 7 years of digital sales experience, working with leading online publishers or ad networks; prior work with mobile ad networks a plus
- Strong relationships with digital advertising agencies and marketing heads/managers across industry
- Strong track record in developing leads, setting appointments and conducting face-to-face client meetings and translating them into revenue
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- A successful track record in the ad-sales space within Indonesia
- Proven communication, presentational and sales skills, with a knack for consultative selling
- Strong team player, with excellent in interpersonal-relationship skills
- Quick learner in understanding the ongoing impact of technology on mobile media
- Hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to travel frequently within Indonesia
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English