ORDER & REFUND POLICY
This Order & Refund Policy is part of the Terms of Service (“Terms”) governing the Opera Mobile Store website and service (“Service”) operated by Apps and Games Ireland Limited (“Opera”). This Order & Refund Policy applies in all cases where Opera acts as a collection agent on behalf of third-party providers (“Content Providers”) which choose to offer their software applications, subscriptions, in-application goods or other digital goods (“Content”) for purchase by users of the Service.
1. Placing Orders. You may place an “Order” for Content via the Service by: (a) selecting the instance of Content you wish to purchase; (b) selecting a payment method; and (c) affirming the purchase by clicking the "buy", "ok", "I accept" or other similar button in the order flow. To place an Order you must have reached the age of legal competence according to applicable legislation where you live. If you have not reached the age of legal competence, you may place Orders only with the prior consent of your parent or legal guardian. All Orders shall be legally valid and binding. Each Order is subject to acceptance.
2. Subscriptions & Trials. Subscription based access to Content may be offered via the Service in certain markets. Particular Content or subscriptions may also be offered without charge only during an initial trial period (also known as try-and-buy). Where this is the case, the provider and its applicable trial/subscription terms and conditions will be presented for review in the order flow. By ordering Content on a subscription or try-and-buy basis, you accept the terms and conditions for the trial and/or subscription. In the case of a subscription, you authorize the placement of a periodical charge during the period of the subscription in accordance with such terms and conditions. In the case of a trial period, you acknowledge and agree that you may be charged when the trial period expires, unless you cancel in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions.
3. Payment Methods. You may pay by credit or debit card, by direct mobile operator billing where available, or by such other payment methods as may be made available via the Service from time to time. You agree to pay the charges related to your Order, to ensure that the instrument of payment is valid at the time of the Order, that you are the rightful holder of the instrument and that the instrument is used within its credit limits.
4. Credit Cards. Your credit or debit card must have a billing address in the country where the Content is offered by the Service. Opera will charge your credit card or debit your bank account within a reasonable time after you have made your Order. All credit card payments are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
5. Direct Mobile Operator Billing. If you choose direct mobile operator billing, charges will appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account if it is a prepaid account. Some mobile operators may subject your usage of the Service to additional terms and conditions including placing limits on the amount of charges possible. Charges in excess of a mobile operator’s limits or your account balance may be rejected.
6. Pricing & Tax. Content prices may change from time to time. Prices include applicable taxes in effect at the time of your Order, unless otherwise stated. There may be instances where you incur additional charges from your bank or credit card provider based on currency conversion rates used and/or additional fees assessed. Opera assumes no responsibility for the payment of bank or any other third party service fees or charges.
7. Delivery. You agree to the electronic delivery of Content being initiated concurrently with the placement of your Order. You will not be able to cancel your Order once it has been processed. The nature of the Content is such that it cannot be returned.
8. Refunds. In the event that after your Order you discover and promptly inform Opera within 48 hours that (a) the Content you have ordered is faulty; (b) the Content delivered does not match the description of the Content you ordered via the Service; or (c) technical problems delayed or prevented delivery of your Content or accidental multiple orders were caused by such technical problems, your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to such Content will be either replacement of such Content, or refund of the price paid for such Content, as determined solely by Opera. Otherwise, no refunds are available. If you encounter any of the above issues, please contact Opera at email@example.com. Please note that Opera may not be able to process your request if you are unable to provide your Order ID, which is provided to you following placement of your Order.