- This is a Contract. These Terms constitute a contract between you and Opera. You may not use the Service if you do not accept these Terms. By using any part of the Service you accept these Terms.
- The web content is not provided by Opera. The Service allows you to more easily discover content offered on the Internet by independent, third party providers. If you decide to access such content, you do so at your own risk. The content is not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, reliability, appropriateness, or completeness by Opera. By linking to content via the Service, Opera does not imply approval or endorsement of such content. Opera does not investigate, monitor, or check the privacy practices or policies of the third-party providers of the content. You agree that Opera is not responsible or liable for the content or any of your personal data processed by content providers offering such content.
- Opera may discontinue the Service or modify these Terms. Opera may in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service or any part of the Service, with or without notice. These Terms may be modified by Opera without notice at any time in the future. Changes will be posted at http://www.operasoftware.com/portal/contract/opera-discover-terms-of-service or a successor URL. It is your responsibility to remain informed of any changes as you are bound by the latest version of the Terms.
- The Service is provided without any warranties or guarantees. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. OPERA AND ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. OPERA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OPERA DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT) WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
- Opera is not liable for any damages you may incur as a result of using the Services. IN NO EVENT SHALL OPERA OR ITS DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONTENT LINKED TO FROM THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OPERA OR ANY OF DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This contract is based on Norwegian law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Norway, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles that may require the application of the laws of a different country. All actions or proceedings arising under or related to this Agreement must be brought in the courts located in London, England, and each party hereby agrees to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in all such actions or proceedings.
- Notice to rights holders. If you believe that web content linked to from the Service infringes your rights, you may submit a notification to Opera in which you provide the following information: (a) identification of the rights/works that are being infringed upon; (b) identification of the web content that is infringing your rights (including URL(s) for the content); (c) your name, address, telephone number, and electronic mail address; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights holder, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) your physical or electronic signature, or that of a person authorized to act on your behalf, of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Opera collects the following data to be able to provide the Service: The web address of the content, IP-addresses, the user's device make and model and a unique identifier. Additionally Opera collects data about how the user interacts with the content. Opera uses the data to provide, maintain and improve the Service, and to improve the content recommendations to individual end-users.
B. Opera reserves the right to disclose any information it has as required by law and when Opera believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.