Sr. Manager, Publisher Development
- Opera Mediaworks
- San Mateo CA, USA
Opera Mediaworks is the world’s largest mobile advertising platform, helping to power the global mobile economy. We operate the world’s largest brand-focused mobile ad network, serving 23 of the 25 top global brands. We also deliver the world's leading mobile ad server and monetization tools to 17 of the top 25 media companies worldwide. Each month we serve 65 billion ad impressions and reach 500 million monthly unique consumers across more than 14,000 mobile sites and apps. Our mission is to deliver relevance in the medium where it matters most -- on mobile devices.
Opera Mediaworks, headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US and internationally, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opera Software ASA, which is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol OPERA. Learn more about Opera Mediaworks at www.operamediaworks.com.
Opera Mediaworks is rapidly growing and looking to add a talented Sr. Manager, Publisher Development to our team in San Mateo, CA. This is a great opportunity to work for an established company while enjoying the thrills of a start-up. If you’re looking for a fun place to work and have an interest in being a part of the rise of the mobile advertising industry, then Opera Mediaworks is the place for you!
The Sr. Manager of Publisher Development is a senior role reporting to the Director of Publisher Development, and is an integral part of the business team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating partnerships with mobile publishers and application developers and for growing advertising inventory.
- Support advertiser pitches, working with sales and marketing to develop client-specific materials.
- Work with Sales Team to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
- Seek out new publishers and app developers, conduct technical discussions, negotiate contracts, and develop personal relationships throughout all levels of the publisher’s businesses.
- Experienced in leading complex campaigns through the entire sales cycle and delivering against revenue goals.
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience
- Significant experience of consultative sales and account management with mobile publishers.
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills in order to define, prioritize and execute strategy, with a focus on problem solving.
- Strong knowledge of mobile advertiser ecosystem and technology
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving tools with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to partner collaboratively with other functional areas within the company in support of the sales process.
- Excellent research, analytical, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations for clients.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.