Office Assistant — Temporary contract
- Warsaw, Poland
Opera Software seeks an Office Assistant who is friendly, proactive and able to multi-task.
This job is based in Warsaw and requires an out-going personality, a positive attitude and excellentccommunication skills.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Coordinate travel reservations for empolyees.
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings and team-building events.
- Manage the office calendar and schedule calls and meetings.
- Maintain office supplies, contacting and cooperating with external partners and suppliers of goods and services.
- Manage and coordinate office equipment.
- Cooperate with the Accounting and HR departments.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on many tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of English and fluency in Polish
For immediate consideration, please apply online.