Quality Assurance Engineer, Mobile
- Product Development
- Linköping, Sweden
Join our Mobile User Interface development team!
Opera Software is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer, ready to take responsibility for the quality of our mobile user interface.
Our small team of dedicated and experienced designers and developers is responsible for developing the user interface for our entire range of mobile products, currently in the hands of more than 250 million users.
- Prioritize testing with a limited amount of time to ensure maximum quality.
- Have a good overall understanding of the product to quickly identify regression scopes and find weaknesses in a design.
- Report relevant bugs to the user interface during ad-hoc testing.
- Cooperate with developers and designers to create a simple, powerful and beautiful user interface.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of web technologies.
- Good knowledge of quality assurance, test procedures and software/product testing.
- Keen eye for user interface design.
- Structured and detailed approach, able to work independently.
Ideal job requirements
- Experience with test automation.
- Good knowledge of iPhone or Android platforms.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.