Senior Software Engineer
- Opera Mediaworks
- San Mateo CA, USA
Opera Mediaworks, a major player in the mobile advertising space, is quickly growing and looking to add some talented Engineers to the team. This is a great opportunity to work for an established company while enjoying the thrills of a start-up.
Opera Mediaworks is rapidly growing and looking to add a talented Senior Software Engineer to our team in San Mateo, CA. This is a great opportunity to work for an established company while enjoying the thrills of a start-up. If you’re looking for a fun place to work and have an interest in being a part of the rise of the mobile advertising industry, then Opera Mediaworks is the place for you!
Opera Mediaworks is the world’s largest mobile advertising platform, helping to power the global mobile economy. We operate the world’s largest brand-focused mobile ad network, serving 23 of the 25 top global brands. We also deliver the world's leading mobile ad server and monetization tools to 17 of the top 25 media companies worldwide. Each month we serve 65 billion ad impressions and reach 500 million monthly unique consumers across more than 14,000 mobile sites and apps. Our mission is to deliver relevance in the medium where it matters most -- on mobile devices.
Opera Mediaworks, headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US and internationally, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opera Software ASA, which is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol OPERA. Learn more about Opera Mediaworks at www.operamediaworks.com.
• Perform code reviews for code rollouts and ad partner integrations
• Work on components with code base in multiple programming languages.
• Suggest and design improvisations to the Admarvel campaign platform.
• Troubleshoot and debug ad delivery issues on Android and iOS.
• Interact with cross functional teams for problem resolution.
• Help to build a more robust revenue scraping system with ad partners
• 7-8 years of programming experience with Computer Science background
• Good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and Java. Other Scripting languages or programming languages a big plus
• Good understanding of algorithms and design patterns
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Worked with geographically disperse teams
• Knowledge of Amazon Cloud infrastructure
Ideal job requirements
For immediate consideration, please apply online.