- Opera Mediaworks
- San Mateo CA, USA
Opera Mediaworks, a major player in the mobile advertising space, is quickly growing and looking to add some talented Engineering folks to the team. This is a great opportunity to work for an established company while enjoying the thrills of a start-up.
Opera Mediaworks is the world’s largest mobile advertising platform, helping to power the global mobile economy. We improve efficiency, through technology, innovation, transparency and trust, to create an open and vibrant marketplace for publishers and advertisers across the globe. Opera Mediaworks includes AdMarvel, an ad-serving and mediation platform; Mobile Theory, a premium mobile ad network in the US; 4th Screen Advertising Ltd., a premium ad network in the United Kingdom; and Mediaworks Performance, a results-driven mobile ad network. Also included are impressions served within Opera mobile properties, including the Opera Mini Smart Page and the Opera Mobile Store. Opera Mediaworks is part of the Opera Group.
- Interact with cross functional teams for problem resolution.
- Work on the revenue mining system and take perform RCA on revenue scraping failures.
- Troubleshoot and debug ad delivery issues on Android and iOS.
- Work to improve and improvise the Admarvel campaign platform.
- Ensure smoother deliveries and integration with ad partners.
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud infrastructure
- Worked with geographically disperse teams
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of PHP, MySQL and scripting languages
- 3-4 years of programming experience with Computer Science background
For immediate consideration, please apply online.