Web Optimization Developer for opera.com
- Sales and Marketing
- Oslo, Norway
As a web developer, you will be working in a team of highly qualified developers and designers on the Opera Software websites. Collaborating with our Web Optimization team, you will be dealing with building effective webpages, creatingthe best user experience for our website visitors on all major devices and platforms.You may already have a background as a web developer from e-commerce or travel websites. You understand that every little detail is important. All Opera websites are being carefully monitored by the optimization, team and you will be addressing issues and improving them.
- Address testing or work with website testers.
- Implement designs from the Design team.
- Develop new features and services.
- Help ensure the stability of opera.com websites.
- Optimize performance of the opera.com websites.
- Evolve the current set of pages together with the optimization team.
- Collaborate with web optimization team.
- Hands-on experience with web servers and linux a plus
- Good working knowledge of English, written and spoken
- 2-3 years' experience as a member of a web-focused software-development team using the technologies above
- A passion for the open web
- Engagement with the Opera products and technology
Ideal job requirements
- Knowledge of web analytics and an understanding the technical aspects of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
For immediate consideration, please apply online.