Department: Opera TV
Opera TV seeks exceptional and experienced Python Developers to our team. We need your involvement help to continue innovation and market lead into Opera TV services, that are available worldwide for millions of users.
Your job will focus on developing our backends, managing whole infrastructure and boosting its performance. You'll build APIs, tune search engines and have strong influence to the final shape of Opera TV Store and Opera TV Snap.
We provide an invigorating work environment, including our legendary Thursday beer! Ok, so we don’t have a slide in the office… yet, but we do provide delicious breakfasts, excellent coffee, massages, ping pong, playstation and more.
What you bring:
- Experience with Python, database systems and tasks queues
- Experience with performance and up-time optimisation of servers
- Enthusiasm and motivation for working in browser environment
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Django (+Django REST framework), Falcon
- RabbitMQ, Celery
- Docker, Rkt
- GitLab CI, Terraform
- Kubernetes, CloudStack, AWS EC2
- MySQL, Redis, Solr
- AWS RDS, ElastiCache, SQS, S3
- And we're eager to experiment and have fun with new technologies!
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a group of experienced and talented engineers in an international organization
- Super friendly and well equipped work place
- Flexible working environment to keep you inspired, productive and able to enjoy your time at work
- Participation in creating and shaping a superior product used by millions of people worldwide
- Support with training and expanding your skills, the web is a fast moving world and staying nimble is essential. Your growth is our growth!
- Oh, and also: a good salary