Opera is seeking two Office Administrators
Are you interested in joining an international and vibrant IT company?
As an Office Administrator, you will assist our talented team leaders to hire the best candidates and, together, build a great working environment. We are looking for someone who is friendly, proactive, well organized, and able to multitask. You will be an important part of maintaining and building the organization and offices in Sweden for the future. This job requires good communication etiquette (telephone and e-mail), proficiency in English, and a representative- and service-minded attitude. You will have a great opportunity to shape the role yourself.
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, tablets, and mobile phones. Our aim is to give our users the best Internet experience on any device and any platform. Our passion is to create products and services which bring the whole world online. Opera has over 350 million users worldwide.
The scope of work is 60-100%, with one available position in Linköping and one in Gothenburg.
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding of new team members.
- Tracking and managing work permits and visa processes for our expats.
- Supporting team leaders in performance review processes.
- Being the bridge to our central HR organization in Oslo.
- Coordinating HR and administrations between our Swedish locations.
- Managing salaries and invoices in collaboration with our accounting agency.
- Based on the profile of the applicant, one of the two open positions may expand to include certain responsibilities related to the Swedish company’s bookkeeping in collaboration with our accounting agency.
- Organizing and coordinating events like job fairs, on-site meetings, team-building events, travels and annual parties.
- Taking care of the mailbox and answering the phone.
- Handling office supplies, keys, alarms and communication with landlords.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish.
- Enthusiasm and service-mindedness.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Prior experience from similar work.
How to apply:
Apply not later than the 15th of May. For immediate consideration, please apply online.
Please attach both cover letter and resume to be considered!