Key Account Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
OPERA is hiring…!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Key Account Manager, Indonesia
Opera Software is seeking an experienced professional sales person who can effectively manage and expand the relationships with Opera’s customers among internet companies, ads agencies, telecom operators and other partners in Indonesia.
The position will report to the Director of Sales.
- Create revenue through contract closings, bookings and billings
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Expand customer portfolio through expansion of the sales pipeline
- Ensure solid growth in revenue from existing customers
- Increase engagement of partners
- Pioneer innovative commercial models to maximize profitability and differentiate our offerings
- Negotiate and close new deals with various partners
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and networking forums
- Manage key relationships with existing customers spread across Indonesia, with a goal of increasing revenue per customer and the reach of Opera’s products
- Work closely with Operational and Product team to monitor ongoing delivery projects effectively
- Gather and use feedback from customers to contribute to the Product Roadmap
- Foster key relationships with customer middle and top management
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in digital advertising industry, selling ads inventories to various partners
- Extensive network and contacts in internet companies, ads agencies, FMCG companies, telco operators, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or equivalent in Business and/or Engineering
- Strong ability to communicate with all organization levels, including customers’ engineering teams, but especially customers' top management
- Technically and commercially competent with knowledge of the digital ads industry, Internet technologies or mobile industry
- Excellent track record and success in complex sales processes
- Ability to work in a team consisting of different persons with different backgrounds and different functional responsibilities
- Experience in an international business environment, working in a matrix organization involving global teamwork and cultural awareness
- Language skills: Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken
- Interested in working in a fast-moving technical environment and taking on new challenges
- Able to work in unstructured environments, thus able to take ownership of projects
- A fast-moving individual, eager to win business and deliver results
- Dedicated and strongly focused on goals and targets
- A team player, creative and self-motivated