Compliance & IT Security Manager
Opera is currently transforming from an established software company to a young, dynamic startup, focusing entirely on making the world's best browsers and ecosystem around them. Backed by new investors, the company is on a rapid growth path with big investments in R&D, products, and marketing.
We are looking for someone with passion and engagement in what you do, as well as a proper team spirit so that you fit in with Opera’s dynamic environment. What we offer in return is one of the best, employee-focused work environments among IT companies, along with standard benefits and our own unique opportunities.
- Maintain PCI DSS and other required compliance programs across the company.
- Work closely with product team to work out viable solutions on security and compliance.
- Ensure that all applicable compliance controls are implemented and are operating effectively.
- Participate in incident handling and fraud investigations.
- Assist legal and security teams within the standard operational workflows.
- At least 3-5 years of a relevant work experience (IT security, compliance, internal control or audit).
- Proven track record of building and/or maintaining security compliance in a complex IT environment.
- Good understanding of software development process, IT support workflows and related security challenges.
- A high degree of proficiency in English, both oral and written.
- CISA or any assessor's certification (ISO 2700x, PCI QSA) will be a plus.
How to apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply online. Please attach both cover letter and CV to be considered!