Content Editor Associate, Noida (India)
Department: Sales & Marketing
We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented and experienced Content Editor Associate. This position is full-time and will be based in Delhi NCR, India. The ideal candidate will have a passion for news and digital content. A background in the digital media industries is a must.
The Content Editor will deliver relevant, personalized news, as well as helping our users discover new content. The candidate is also expected to have a wide network in the media industry, strong sense about the news, Basis for traditional and new media journalism, have passion for apps and be a self-starter.
Opera offers a positive, fun and international work atmosphere where you can make a difference! This is your chance to shape the future of our products and brand – join us at the heart of all things Opera.
Number of position: 2 Bangla language (English and Hindi is must known)
Number of position: 2 Udru language (English and Hindi is must known)
- Work closely with engineers to provide feedback for machine learning.
- Deal with basic task like collecting news sources, extracting keywords, labelling samples.
- Track the latest news, curating and making sure the hottest news and topics are in the CMS.
- Track, understand and categorize different news sources.
- Skill for rewriting long headlines in to shorter format for hand held devices.
- Push breaking news and trending topics in all Opera's news products.
- Work across Opera teams and offices to support companywide projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Literature or related field.
- Passion and knowledge for news and mobile apps.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital media.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with CMS; advanced editing skills.
- Ability to adjust rapidly to shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Bangla and Urdu, considering Hindi and English remain in full control.
- Data analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, can accept to work on night shift or weekend.