Backend / Python Developer
Department: Product Development
- Take initiative and ensure a timely delivery.
- Develop new services and add features to variety of systems.
- Take part in overall design and architecture discussions.
- Participate in and contribute to all parts of the development.
- Adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Prioritize what is relevant and important.
- Understand and act upon the needs of your internal users (developers, QA, managers).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable and performant Pythonic code
- Experience in Linux
- Good understanding of web protocols like HTTP or TCP/IP
- Strong knowledge about algorithms, data structures and databases
- Web framework experience
- NoSQL database experience
- HTTP server management experience
- Experienced with other automation tools, e.g., Puppet