Department: Sales & Marketing
Opera is currently transforming from an established software company to a young, dynamic startup, focusing entirely on making the world's best browsers. Backed by new owners, the company is on a rapid growth path with significant investments in R&D, products, and marketing.
Opera is looking for a unique talent to take a central role in the marketing team. As a Community Manager, you will coordinate one of the world's biggest social media channels, reaching millions of people every day.
- Manage a global team covering SOMA in Opera’s key markets.
- Plan, execute and analyse channel-specific content to drive community growth, engagement and positive brand messaging.
- Manage day to day community engagement with a focus on ensuring positive brand perception and collecting user insights and feedback.
- Deliver structured feedback from the Social Media channels to product teams.
- Build SOMA activities as integrated part of product launches and other larger marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with social marketing and a proven track record.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Very strong English skills, both written and verbally.
- Experienced working with analytics.
The position is based out of Oslo, Norway, and reports to VP Product Marketing and Communications.
Please submit applications before August 15th, 2017.