Department: Product Development
We’re looking for a Security Engineer to join our Web Services team in Wrocław. The candidate will work on many network services such as synchronization, browser distribution and auto-update systems, authentication and authorization services, and malicious extensions detection. We desire a security-minded person to help with continuous improvements in our systems’ security.
- Take part in overall security design and architecture discussions.
- Help find and fix vulnerabilities in our products.
- Work on security-related automation tools.
- Learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Actively research and follow the best industry practises.
- Take initiative and ensure a timely delivery.
- Take the role of a security champion who is the main contact person for security issues and questions within our team.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Solid experience in Linux.
- Good understanding of web protocols like HTTP or TCP/IP.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with browser extensions.
- Experience with highly distributed systems.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.