Department: Product Development
We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic data analyst for the Mobile Business Unit in Opera Software.
You will be working in close cooperation with the product teams developing our mobile products with more than 60 million daily users worldwide.
Apart from continuously improving our processes to find the most accurate, maintainable and representable method of reporting numbers within our organization, we also perform regular A/B tests and handle various kinds of data exploration tasks.
Opera Software is located in the center of Linköping with 60 co-workers in close cooperation with teams in Göteborg, Norway, China and Poland.
- Extract numbers and perform exploratory tasks from SQL databases in a timely manner
- Work with product teams to develop accurate metrics and methods for measuring our products
- Maintain and develop dashboards and surveillance systems
- Apply statistical methods, such as A/B testing, to improve our products
We believe you:
- Have BSc or MSc in computer science, statistics or similar
- Have special care for numbers with focus on details and accuracy
- Have commitment to continuous learning and working in a highly dynamic environment
- Have experience working with SQL
- Python programming experience
You will work from our awesome office in Linköping. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, tablets and mobile phones. Our portfolio also includes services and solutions for news aggregation, data compression and privacy. Our aim is to shape an open, connected world, giving users the best internet experience on any device and any platform. Our passion is to create products and services to bring the whole world online. Opera has over 350 million users worldwide.
How to apply:
Please attach both cover letter and resume. For immediate consideration, please apply online.