Department: Opera Mediaworks
New York, NY
Opera Mediaworks is the largest mobile advertising and marketing platform in the world, reaching an audience of 1.2 billion consumers globally. We help clients deliver innovative brand experiences that evoke emotion and deliver real outcomes fueled by data, technology and creativity. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands and more than 85% of the world’s top grossing mobile publishers, we are an essential advertising and monetization platform to drive meaningful results on mobile. Known for our exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, our global performance advertising business and our extensive ad SDK footprint in the Top 1000 apps worldwide, we are passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera ASA, Opera Mediaworks is a global organization with 24 offices worldwide.
Opera Mediaworks is growing rapidly and we are looking to add a talented Account Manager to our team in New York, NY. This is a great opportunity to work for an established company while enjoying the thrills of a startup. If you are interested in being a part of the rise of the mobile advertising industry both in the US and abroad, then Opera Mediaworks is the place for you.
As a Account Manager you will be the primary point of contact for our advertisers and agencies and be responsible for excellent customer service and maintaining customer relationships. You will partner with our operations, finance, and sales teams for overall advertiser campaign success.
- Provide excellent customer service and relationship management to advertisers and agencies, manage multiple accounts.
- Manage campaigns and ensure success.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction.
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Operations, Finance to ensure customer goals and performance metrics are met.
- Prepare campaign reporting and analysis.
- Determine root causes for customer successes and failures.
- Understand customer goals and key performance metrics.
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools.
- 1-3 years of account management experience with advertising agencies, advertisers, digital/mobile ad sales.
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social, RTB, programmatic buying.
- Familiarity of digital/mobile advertising and ad serving platforms Doubleclick, DART, Atlas.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.