Human Resources Director
Working in human resources is surely interesting. Being part of the HR team at Opera, however, is without doubt one of the most exciting opportunities in the field.
Our product development teams are always buzzing with new ideas and exciting projects. To help us in our journey, creating and improving our products used by hundreds of millions of users every day, we need an enthusiastic and eager person to join the HR team in our office in Wroclaw, Poland.
Our work culture is playful yet professional. Our human resources team is committed to being an integral part of the company’s development. The new HR Director will act as a partner to our managers and assist, guide and mentor them in all organizational processes, such as performance evaluations, recruitment, feedback sessions, competence development and much more.
While international experience is a must, we are also looking for passion, engagement and team spirit. Our work is fast-paced and requires significant self-drive, a positive attitude and exceptional competence within a wide area of HR domains and practices. Work days at Opera are busy and always interesting.
We love what we do. And if you join us, we are sure you will love it, too.
- Act as the main link between company leaders and team managers to facilitate company development and ensure personnel management is aligned with company strategy
- Propose and develop company practices aiming to improve and increase employee engagement and organizational development
- Be an integral part of our recruitment strategy and sourcing methods
- Work closely with managers to improve team development and culture
- Act as mentor and coach to managers
- Assist in competence development throughout teams, with managerial support
- Be part of and work on the improvement of internal office programs such as onboarding, retention, exits and performance reviews
- Assist managers in various settings aiming to strengthen team culture and spirit
Promote positive culture and working environment by creating opportunities for exchange of ideas, feedback and achievement appreciation
Experience in the field, eight years or more, within international organisations
Good knowledge and understanding of HR strategies and organisational development
Familiarity with similar projects related to creating and boosting international work environment and strengthening employee relations
Relevant education, such as Human Resources, Psychology and Business Studies
Extensive experience in various fields of Human Resources
Coaching experience or skills in giving constructive feedback
Conflict resolution and facilitation experience
Excellent communication skills
Self-motivated and independent person with a drive to get things done
- Positive attitude and outlook, and the ability to transmit these to others