C++ Developer with Linux
Department: Opera TV
Opera TV seeks an exceptional and experienced C++/Linux developer to help continue innovation and market leading position in browsing on Linux devices.
Our TV products are already used in tens of millions of consumer devices like Smart TVs, Blu-ray Disc players, set-top boxes, tablets and portable media players from leading vendors including Sony, Samsung, Hisense, TCL, Skyworth, Philips, Vestel, Humax, Tivo and many more.
- Strong C++ skills and firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in UNIX/Linux programming
- Drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of web standards
- Experience in development and debugging of embedded systems
- Good working knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Experience in TV and STB integration projects - embedded Linux or Android
- Experience in TV or STB SoC industry
- Experience in Multimedia player design in TV/STB platform
- Experience in GStreamer
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a group of experienced and talented engineers in an international organization
- Participation in creating and shaping a superior product used by millions of people worldwide
- Flexible working hours
- Support for training and expanding your skills (including introduction training in Europe). The web is a fast moving world and staying nimble is essential!