Technical Account Manager, Platform
The Technical Account Manager, Platform (TAM) is responsible for keeping Opera Mediaworks growing and profitable – with all systems and its clients in working unison. They are dedicated to supporting the company's expanding base of publishers and internal customers by providing them with the highest levels of service. Often referred to as “Masters of the Platform,” they know all capabilities of the platform and they work across multiple internal departments to execute both short and long term goals. It’s imperative the Platform TAM is proactive, motivated, organized, responsible -- and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Leverage Ad Server logic for the publisher’s ad serving business structure
- Work with engineering teams to resolve issues with ad serving, SDK architecture, databases, etc.
- Support programmatic offering – including platform clients using our PMP, open exchange products and managing the on-going programmatic issues that arise for publishers and work with multiple team leaders to deliver resolution
- Work with ad operations and engineering members to resolve creative issues and other problems that might occur during campaign execution using debugging tools such as Eclipse, Fiddler, and PuTTY
- Independently support clients by executing mobile ad network/programmatic connections (direct and indirect)
- Increase yield across publisher content sites to maximize the platform rev share
- Work with various clients to get assets for campaigns set up and running on their mobile applications
- Champion Platform offerings, product development pipeline, and become the programmatic platform subject matter expert
- Establish strong relationships with clients in identifying new opportunities and meeting customer satisfaction
- Identify areas of improvements in efficiency and process to further drive quicker resolution of client requests by itemizing, tracking, and reporting on status of the Opera Mediaworks Ad Exchange (OMAX) client base
- Engage across many demand partners to understand their goals, address communications of inventory levels, yield, and forecasts to ensure their success
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS with at least 2 years of experience in digital, advertising, media. Mobile experience required
- Experience troubleshooting/QA of ad operations/ ad server' set up and technical issues
- Deep understanding of analytics in mobile media a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must
- Ability to adapt and take on new tasks
- Mobile advertising ecosystem knowledge (DSP, SSP , DMP , trading desks )
- Experience using platforms such as DoubleClick Ad Exchange, OpenX, MoPub, RTB, Rubicon, Appnexus , Turn , DBM, Nexage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Programmatic knowledge - PMP, deal ID, open exchange, * Latest Open RTB specs*