Ad Operations Manager
Ad Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA
AdColony is a mobile video advertising company, whose proprietary Instant-Play™ technology serves razor sharp, full-screen video ads instantly in HD across its network of iOS and Android apps, eliminating the biggest pain points in mobile video advertising: long load times and grainy, choppy video.
As a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform, AdColony works with both Fortune 500 brands and more than half of the top grossing publishers in the App Store. The company’s reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. AdColony’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize monetization while gaining insight needed to continuously optimize content and advertising offerings.
AdColony is a division of Opera Mediaworks and has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, New York and London.
AdColony was listed in the 2013 and 2014 Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America list.
To learn more about AdColony, visit www.adcolony.com.
AdColony is looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our Los Angeles team. The ideal candidates will be smart, super-organized, and exceptionally detail-oriented with a passion for client service, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a drive to perform at the highest level.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Account Managers to implement and deliver mobile video ad campaigns
- Schedule, upload, launch and manage mobile advertising campaigns for complete, on-time fulfillment and optimal performance
- Provide internal and external clients with detailed campaign analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations
- Develop reports and systems to manage and forecast advertising inventory
- Analyze campaign and publisher performance, identifying trends and areas of opportunity
- Provide continuous strategic and tactical input to the AdColony product development team
- Responsible for training new employees on ad server UI and Ad Ops processes
- Ensure campaigns deliver according to advertiser contracts
Qualifications and Special Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited, four-year college or university (or equivalent training and/or experience)
- 0-2 years digital ad trafficking experience or strong knowledge of digital ad serving technology
- Demonstrated meticulous, thorough attention to detail
- Superior organizational, reporting and communication skills
- Strong analytic and mathematic skills
- Team player, high-energy, driven, revenue-focused work style and focus
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Desire to work with developers to continually improve processes and systems
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, product launch environment
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience working with mobile or web advertising platforms
- Experience trafficking mobile video ads
- Experience working with ad networks, brand and performance advertisers
- Familiarity with SQL, Mac and/or relational databases