Business Development Manager, Demand
Department: Opera Mediaworks
Opera Mediaworks is looking for a Business Development Manager to support our growing programmatic marketplace partnerships group. The ideal candidate should have a background in mobile advertising and operations, with a focus on monetization, specific to programmatic advertising (Real Time Bidding and Server to Server). Primary responsibilities include the client relationship management, the ability to serve as a subject matter expert to enable partners to buy efficiently and effectively and contribution to OMW’s marketplace revenue growth.
This position will be based in New York, NY and will report to the VP, Global Partnerships & Demand based in New York.
- Evangelize OMW’s marketplace offering to maximize 3rd party revenue partners
- Work with internal product and supply stakeholders to bridge and connect the needs of our various customer constituencies
- Prospect for new business and accounts while managing an existing book of business
- Develop and maintain relationships with Demand Side Platforms for integration, as well as ad network partners to manage discretionary spend
- Suggest and implement new process by which to work with demand partners
- Prepare partner reporting and analysis
- A minimum of 5 years of digital media experience
- A demonstrated track record of sales success working directly with top level corporate decision makers
- Ability to train and coach a team to maximize revenue through effective account management
- Proven track record of building relationships in the media/advertising industry
- Deep understanding of the programmatic advertising technology ecosystem
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Opera Mediaworks is the first mobile ad platform built for brands, delivering breakthrough marketing at scale. Our technology powers the biggest publishers in the world, enabling marketers to convey the highest quality ad experiences to more people in more places when it matters most. Our exclusive Instant-PlayTM HD video technology and award-winning rich media touches, engages and creates deep interaction with consumers in the most popular mobile apps and sites around the globe. We work with over 90% of the AdAge Top 100 advertisers and 18 of the top 25 global publishers. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera Software, Opera Mediaworks is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices worldwide. To learn more, visit www.operamediaworks.com.