QA - Test Analyst
Department: Product Development
Opera is looking for an exceptional and experienced Test Analyst to join our QA team.
You will be a part of our skilled team of software testers, working closely with developers and project managers to ensure that we can release all our products with the best possible quality. We are looking for someone with passion and engagement in what you do, as well as a proper team spirit so that you fit in with Opera’s dynamic environment.
What we offer in return is one of the best, employee-focused work environments among IT companies, along with standard benefits like private health care, benefit system, in-house playrooms, annual events and parties, and extended training and self-development opportunities.
- Work with development teams, project and product managers, and other groups to ensure defined criteria of testing and product quality are fulfilled.
- Create test strategy covering business requirements (converting business scenarios to test scenarios).
- Prepare and maintain test plans.
- Analyze the test basis and identify the test conditions.
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades.
- Analyze issues and data incoming from in-field and development.
- Provide feedback to the development teams.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ software testing (QA engineer) experience
- Practical experience performing and documenting system requirements, analysis and design
- Knowledge of testing standards (such as ISTQB Test Analyst) strongly preferred
- Experience in bug-tracking tools (JIRA) and test management systems
- Should be fluent in English, both written and spoken