Programmatic Operations Manager
Department: Opera Mediaworks
Opera Mediaworks is hiring a Programmatic Operations Manager who will master the Platform capabilities, interface with DSP clients and work across multiple internal departments to execute both short and long term goals. Opera Mediaworks reaches a market leading unique visitors monthly, (http://operamediaworks.com/insights/sma.html) and have successfully launched OMAX (Opera Mediaworks Xchange). We are looking for a strong analytical problem solver that can quickly absorb complex technical concepts and deliver resolution by communicating to a diverse range of audience.
- Serve as the primary Operational POC for RTB buyers
- Drive insights and requirements for RTB buyers and coordinate with multiple internal divisions to drive solutions, technical optimization, and identify commercial opportunities
- Engage across many demand partners to understand their goals, address communications of inventory levels, yield, and forecasts to ensure their success
- Establish strong relationships with clients in identifying new opportunities and meeting customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with multiple teams to deliver necessary changes, optimize and troubleshoot issues that arise for both clients and publishers.
- Identify areas of improvements in efficiency and process to further drive quicker resolution of client requests
- Itemize, track, and report on status of RTB demand and supply
- Manage the on-going programmatic issues that arise for demand partners and publishers, and work with multiple team leaders to deliver resolution
- Champion Platform offerings, product development pipeline, and become the programmatic platform subject matter expert.
- BA/BS with at least 2 years of experience in digital, advertising, media. Mobile experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting/QA of ad operations' set up and technical issues
- Understanding of analytics in digital media a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must
- Highly motivated self-starter with project management skills to drive solutions
- Knowledge or experience with HTML, Python, mySQL a plus
Opera Mediaworks is the first mobile ad platform built for brands, delivering breakthrough marketing at scale. Our technology powers the biggest publishers in the world, enabling marketers to convey the highest quality ad experiences to more people in more places when it matters most. Our exclusive Instant-PlayTM HD video technology and award-winning rich media touches, engages and creates deep interaction with consumers in the most popular mobile apps and sites around the globe. We work with over 90% of the AdAge Top 100 advertisers and 18 of the top 25 global publishers. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera Software, Opera Mediaworks is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices worldwide. To learn more, visit www.operamediaworks.com.