AdColony, the world’s premium mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising, is looking for a motivated Analyst to join AdColony’s Growth team in Los Angeles. This unique opportunity will focus building data tools that help accelerate revenue growth.
Top candidates will demonstrate a passion for innovation with and driving actionable insights from data. The qualified candidate will have a demonstrated interest or experience in data analysis, business intelligence, marketing, analytics, monetization, and performance advertising, demonstrating a passion for all things quantitative and data driven.
This position will be based in Los Angeles and report to the Director of Analytics. Position may require occasional West Coast travel to San Francisco.
- Combing through massive, real-time datasets to extract meaningful insights that drive revenue growth
- Consistently building and iterating on data tools to enable anyone in the company to access the precise data she needs
- Uncovering new opportunities for product development
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams from Data Science, Product, Business Intelligence, QA, Creative, and Sales to ensure optimal network performance and growth
- Scope of work may also include working on processes that gather and scrub data to improve accuracy of key reports and perform more refined analysis.
- You will ensure timely and accurate data analysis in support of our company’s strategic goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Business, Economics, or a related field preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Curious to a fault, never settling for the first answer data may offer
- Exceptional quantitative skills and experience in Excel, or SQL and a solid understanding of coding and logical thinking with regard to relational databases
- Experience with BI and Visualization tools like Qlikview, Microstrategy and Microsoft PowerBI and/or Tableau preferred
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, STATA, etc) and statistics/programming preferred
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS and Android apps, gaming, and advertising
- Self-starter, positive attitude, energetic with sense of humor
- Enjoys playing mobile apps/games preferred