Applications Tester - Internship
Department: Opera TV
We invite you to grab a coffee, sit back in a comfortable chair, pick up a remote control… and start testing our Opera TV Store apps!
Opera TV in Warsaw seeks interns who are ready to roll up their sleeves, jump in and help us ensure the best quality for Opera TV Store apps.
Opera TV is the market leader for providing browsers for Smart TVs, Blu-ray Disc players, set-top boxes and game consoles. Our software is already used in tens of millions of consumer devices from leading vendors, including Sony, Samsung, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Vestel and Ericsson. As more and more living-room devices are becoming connected, this is a fast moving, dynamic industry.
We provide an invigorating work environment, including our legendary Thursday beer! Ok, so we don’t have a slide in the office … yet, but we do provide delicious breakfasts, excellent coffee, massages, ping pong, an Xbox and more. :) Oh, and also: this is paid internship. Well paid.
- Identify any defects or quality issues.
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Ensure quality deliverables.
- Passion and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Student of Computer Science or similar
- Good knowledge of web standards
- Basic Linux/Unix experience
- Good working knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of programming language and shell scripting