Campaign Manager, Performance Advertising
AdColony, the world’s premium mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising, is looking for a motivated Campaign Manager to join AdColony’s growing Performance Advertising team in San Francisco. This unique opportunity will focus on managing relationships with North American app developers on iOS and Android; create and optimize mobile advertising campaigns; and provide support for AdColony’s global performance sales organization
Top candidates will demonstrate a passion for the rapidly growing mobile advertising industry and feel at home working with top global app developers on behalf of the company. The qualified candidate will have a demonstrated interest or experience in marketing, advertising, and analytics and will posses an insatiable drive to consistently develop new skills in this rapidly changing industry.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with all performance advertising clients
- Grow AdColony’s user acquisition business through optimizing and managing campaigns for top global mobile application developers in both gaming and non-gaming verticals
- Identify, analyze and benchmark campaign and customer success that leads to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts
- Develop and cultivate relationships with user acquisition sales team and key app developers with an emphasis on superior customer service and positive customer experience
- Coordinating cross-functional teams from AdOps, Analytics, QA, Creative, Sales to ensure optimal campaign performance and execution
- BA/BS required (economics, business, or marketing preferred)
- Experience in and a passion for social and mobile games industries
- Background in analytics and/or performance advertising preferred but not required
- Familiarity with user acquisition models for mobile and social games (CPI, CPA)
- Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystem
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS and Android apps, gaming, advertising
- Proven track record to manage and develop client relationships
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate with sales, international and management teams
- Positive attitude, energetic with sense of humor
- Enjoys playing mobile apps/games preferred
AdColony is a mobile video advertising company whose proprietary Instant-Play™ technology serves razor sharp, full-screen video ads instantly in HD across its network of iOS and Android apps, eliminating the biggest pain points in mobile video advertising: long load times and grainy, choppy video.
As a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform, AdColony works with both Fortune 500 brands and more than half of the top grossing publishers in the App Store. The company’s reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. AdColony’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize monetization while gaining insight needed to continuously optimize content and advertising offerings. AdColony was recently listed in the 2013 Inc. 500 (Fastest Growing Private Companies in America) and named Best Mobile Ad Network by Digiday.
AdColony is a division of Opera Mediaworks and has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, and the UK. To learn more about AdColony and Opera Mediaworks, visit www.adcolony.com and www.operamediaworks.com.