Technical Account Manager - Advertising Operations
Opera Mediaworks is the largest mobile advertising and marketing platform in the world, reaching an audience of 1.2 billion consumers globally. We help clients deliver innovative brand experiences that evoke emotion and deliver real outcomes fueled by data, technology and creativity. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands and more than 85% of the world’s top grossing mobile publishers, we are an essential advertising and monetization platform to drive meaningful results on mobile. Known for our exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, our global performance advertising business and our extensive ad SDK footprint in the Top 1000 apps worldwide, we are passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera ASA, Opera Mediaworks is a global organization with 24 offices worldwide.
As an Ad Operations Technical Account Manager, you'll develop and maintain relationships with our integration partners to ensure seamless 2nd and 3rd party tracking integrations. You will be responsible for server-to-server integrations, validating tracking tags and pixels, aligning reporting between systems and establishing successful conversion attribution and in-app event tracking for a variety of mobile campaign models. You will also assist in troubleshooting various technical issues that may arise on our tracking and reporting systems.
Another key element of the role is to provide feedback to the product teams to continuously evolve the platform capabilities of AdColony’s client-facing and internal products. We’re looking for adept problem-solvers who can easily navigate technical issues and work closely with clients, as well as engineering, product and sales teams.
- 1-3 years experience in campaign management and/or technical support
- Knowledge of, or experience trafficking, performance-based mobile advertising campaigns
- Understanding of tracking link structure and how dynamic variables are passed in a URL
- Ability to follow the set of HTTP response codes that result from a URL request
- Familiarity with VAST and knowledge of how 1x1 tags / pixels work
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to communicate in simple language to our partners and clients
- Solid customer service experience and a consultative mind-set
- Motivated self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced, startup type environment
- Background in computer science, mathematics, economics, or data analysis
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Validate the format of tracking URLs and postback event calls
- Troubleshoot the tracking and attribution aspects of active campaigns
- Set up new server-to-server API and tracking integrations with 3rd party attribution companies
- Investigate and resolve reporting discrepancies between AdColony and 3rd-party systems, both during certification and on an ongoing basis
- Provide assistance for SDK integrations and API reporting
- Create technical documentation to educate customers and team members