Department: Opera TV
Opera TV seeks exceptional and experienced Project Managers to continue our innovation and market lead into browsing on Linux devices, including portable media players, Blu-ray Disc players, set-top boxes, tablets and network TVs.
We provide an invigorating work environment, including our legendary Thursday beer! Ok, so we don’t have a slide in the office… yet, but we do provide delicious breakfasts, excellent coffee, massages, ping pong, Xbox and more.
- Support, motivate your team and work with team members to develop their skills, since Opera’s employees are our most valuable resource.
- Deliver Opera TV solutions to customers around the world.
- Take part in the whole project delivery cycle: starting from pre-sales phase, through project realization and golden delivery, to maintenance phase.
- Prepare estimates, timelines and technical assumptions for new projects.
- Provide support to customers during project realization.
- Create technical documents that are part of a contract, including statements of work and change requests.
- Communicate with clients and coordinate the development of projects.
- Help with maintaining and improving processes and routines related to project management.
- Cooperate with the Engineering and Sales departments.
What you bring:
- Your passion
- Minimum two years of experience in managing IT projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and able to come up with the best solutions
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Personal skills:
- Systematic and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Technical background of embedded systems, especially related to TV/STB devices
In return, we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a group of experienced and talented engineers and managers in an international organization
- A super-friendly and well-equipped workplace
- A flexible working environment to keep you inspired, productive and able to enjoy your time at work
- Participation in creating and shaping a superior product used by millions of people worldwide
- Support with training (internal and external) and expanding your skills - your growth is our growth!
- Oh, and also: a good salary