Senior/Director of Product Management - Mobile
Department: Product Development
As Product Manager for Opera’s mobile browsers, you will work in the team to define the vision and and roadmap for the most popular of our products - Opera’s mobile browsers - which are used by over 250 million users, worldwide.
- Gather and distill requirements from users, support, marketing, and elsewhere; translate these into a cohesive and actionable vision.
- Define and coordinate the creation and analyze the results of A/B tests.
- Compile product feature ideas and create wireframes, PRDs and other illustrations to documents ideas and manage the process of prioritization.
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules internally and externally.
- Define, monitor and react to precast KPIs.
Engage closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical solutions and timelines for launches.
- End-to-end product management experience of software/web technologies
- Strong technical background with an intuitive design sense
- Able to execute based on data signals
- Passionate about creating beautiful consumer products and experience building them
- Experienced developing viral features, feature discoverability, social integrations and incorporating game mechanics to engage users
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Balancing of user experience and business/commercial issues
- Understanding the mobile markets in emerging markets
- Understanding of the internet, browsers, search engine, and online advertising spaces.
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field or experience
- 6-10 years product management or product design experience
The position will be based in one of the following locations: Wroclaw, Poland or Gothenburg, Sweden