Sr. QA Tester
AdColony is a mobile video advertising company whose proprietary Instant-Play™ technology serves razor sharp, full-screen video ads instantly in HD across its network of iOS and Android apps, eliminating the biggest pain points in mobile video advertising: long load times and grainy, choppy video.
As a leading mobile video advertising and monetization platform, AdColony works with both Fortune 500 brands and more than half of the top grossing publishers in the App Store. The company’s reach, targeting and optimization tools and services provide advertisers with a superior way to engage mobile audiences at scale. AdColony’s app developer tools and services provide publishing partners with ways to maximize monetization while gaining insight needed to continuously optimize content and advertising offerings. AdColony was recently listed in the 2013 Inc. 500 (Fastest Growing Private Companies in America) and named Best Mobile Ad Network by Digiday.
AdColony is a division of Opera Mediaworks and has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, New York, and the UK. To learn more about AdColony and Opera Mediaworks, visit www.adcolony.com and www.operamediaworks.com.
- Creating and executing comprehensive test strategies based on frequently used User Flows, and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation
- Regression testing our iOS, Android, and Web offerings to make sure we are maintaining a high quality shippable state
- Working side by side with development, design, and program management to release elegant solutions to super difficult problems
- Have your insights listened to and respected in product architecture decisions
- You are relentlessly customer focused and data driven
- An expert tester, you can craft test strategies before receiving a single line of code. You know different classes of tests (Unit, Integration, System, Regression, Stress, Performance, etc) and know when to apply them
- Technical, you have experience writing SQL queries for validation. You live in Charles and are comfortable with REST API’s and JSON
- At least 2+ years’ experience in owning and shipping products and features for mobile or web
- You delight in well-crafted software that solves customer problems
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as python
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration solutions such as Travis, Jenkins, or Circle CI
- Experience with iOS/Android/Web testing
- Working knowledge of Selenium