Product Manager, SDK
- San Mateo
Opera is seeking a sharp, passionate, hands-on, results-oriented individual to join our product management team either based in Seattle/San Mateo office. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who has the unique combination of deep understanding of customer requirements, technical depth and project execution. The Product Manager will be working closely with the Engineering team and must be able to translate market requirements, business needs and unplanned requirements into technology investments using agile development strategies.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent blend of technical and business skills along with a successful track record in managing projects, in a mobile ad-tech or app company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Come from an ad tech or consumer-focused mobile app company
- Passion for conceiving, designing, building, and bringing to market innovative products.
- Translate Vision into detailed Product Roadmap & Backlog
- Writing product requirements
- Manage day to day product development (Product Owner role)
- Manage and track project progress
- Product plan execution over Jira (scrum project management software)
- Cross company release Planning and Communication
- Product Documentation
- 3-5 years of Technical product management or Development experience, developer background (plus)
- Familiar with mobile platform and development technologies (iOS, Android, Unity)
- Experience with mobile ad tech SDK technology
- Solid back and understanding of industry trends and overall advertising market ecosystem.
- Experience in creating products for different ad units (e.g. video, performance/brand display).
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence and project management software
- Experience in taking a product through a full software development cycle
- Gaining credibility and rapport; proven ability to quickly articulate the business value of technologies
- A true team player with great interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or engineering (plus)
Opera Mediaworks is one of the largest mobile advertising and marketing platforms in the world, reaching an audience of 1.2 billion consumers globally. We help clients deliver innovative brand experiences that evoke emotion and deliver real outcomes fueled by data, technology and creativity. Trusted by Fortune 500 brands and more than 85% of the world’s top grossing mobile publishers, we are an essential advertising and monetization platform to drive meaningful results on mobile. Known for our exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, our global performance advertising business and our extensive ad SDK footprint in the Top 1000 apps worldwide, we are passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives. A fully-owned subsidiary of Opera ASA, Opera Mediaworks is a global organization with over 20 offices worldwide.