Department: Product Development
Opera Software is looking for summer interns to join our teams and help us make our news recommendation system in our browsers even better.
The interns in Opera Software work side by side with our Developers and QA Engineers in Desktop, Global IT, Mobile and Operators teams on tasks related to all our browsers. Working in these teams, the interns are responsible for implementing tasks from start to completion, cooperating closely with their assigned mentors.
You will be working with exciting and challenging products, with modern development methods and tools.
- Working on website compatibility and improvement of content detection algorithm
- Internal tools development
- Test automation/authoring
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table and think outside of the box
- Ability to spend minimum 2 months with Opera this summer
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Good working knowledge of English
- Experience with self-run projects and proven self-direction / management skills
Internships are paid, of course. We do not hesitate to employ our best interns.
Applicants not already living in Wroclaw are welcome to apply, but be advised that you will be responsible for your own travel, accommodation expenses, as well as any relevant visa paperwork related to your relocation.