Internship - Product Security
Department: Product Development
Our passion at Opera is to create new products and services to bring the whole world online. We are always looking for talented and creative people with a drive to change the world. We seek the right fit, based on skills, motivation and experience.
Internships at Opera can be more than a summer placement; they can also serve as stepping-stone career experiences to permanent or part-time employment with Opera. We offer a positive, fun work atmosphere where you can really make difference!
For the summer of 2017, we are looking for interns to join us for 2-3 months.
You will spend the summer working with some of the best engineers in the industry and directly contributing to products that reach hundreds of millions of users around the world!
- Perform security assessment of products
- Evaluate and compare various security audit tools
- Take part in improvement of existing security processes
- Assist Product Security team members to manage security subsystem
- Knowledge of basic information security principles, tools and techniques
- Ability to research and work independently on the selected tasks, be enthusiastic and proactive
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of *nix operating systems is a plus
Good knowledge of at least one modern programming language is a plus
How to apply:
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
Applicants not already living in Wroclaw are welcome to apply, but be advised that you will be responsible for your own travel and accommodation expenses, as well as any relevant visa paperwork related to your relocation.