Business Intelligence Intern
Department: Sales & Marketing
We are currently looking for an engaged and analytical Business Intelligence Intern to join our Marketing team at the Opera Head Quarters in Oslo.
Internships at Opera can be more than a great experience, they can also serve as stepping-stone career experience to permanent or part-time employment with Opera. We offer a positive, fun work atmosphere where you can really make difference. We want you to be part of the Opera team!
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain reports and dashboards
- Recommend, prepare, monitor and evaluate key conversion metrics and KPI dashboards by analyzing volume, ROI and Retentions
- Deliver insights to User Acquisition Team on a day-to-day basis
- Bachelor’s degree; major in computer science, business, finance, mathematics, or statistics preferred but all are considered
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information; quantitative skills
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and data visualization skills
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment, where we are often “building the plane while it’s already in the air”
- Thirst for learning and to build a strong foundation for long-term career growth and success
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Experience with Python, SQL, Google Big Query, Google Analytics and Tableau (or similar technology) is a plus.
- 0-2 years of experience with web analytics is also a plus.
We can offer:
- An exciting position in a global company
- Friendly and competent colleagues
- 6 months internship
- Part time or full time position depending on the best candidate
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, tablets and mobile phones. Our portfolio also includes services and solutions for news aggregation, data compression and privacy. Our aim is to shape an open, connected world, giving users the best internet experience on any device and any platform. Our passion is to create products and services which bring the whole world online. Opera has over 350 million users worldwide.