Intern Content Editor
We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented and experienced Intern Content Editor. This position is full-time and will be based in Delhi NCR, India. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital content. A background in the digital media industries is a must. The Intern Content Operators will help the engineers to search and provide good articles. What’s more, Intern Content Operators need to help the machine to improve the quality of the content through data analyzing. The candidate is also expected to have passion for apps and be a self-starter.
Opera offers a positive, fun and international work atmosphere where you can make a difference! This is your chance to shape the future of our products and brand – join us at the heart of all things Opera.
OPENINGS: 5 Position
- Work closely with engineers to provide feedback for machine learning.
- Search new website sources that provide good quality content.
- Test Transcoded pages as per guideline and good sense about content evaluation.
- Track, understand and categorize different news sources.
- College students should have majored in Communications, Journalism, Literature or related field.
- Passion and knowledge for news and mobile apps.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hindi.
- Data analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work alternative hours.